Our computer trainings on the latest ICT techniques and relevant business applications are delivered by well-trained facilitators in a conducive learning environment complete with case studies, scenario analysis, practice questions and videos to ensure that only the best learning experience is obtained by our students.
We believe that education should not be a barrier to computer literary and education, the same way the ability to drive a car or cook food is not dependant on an individual’s level of education.
In order to do this, we have simplified learning processes, broken down tough concepts and entrenched the culture of patience and perseverance in training students and participants at our programmes.
Our computer programmes are as follows:
- Certificate In Basic Computer Operation (4 Weeks)
- Certificate In Electronic Data Processing (6 Weeks)
- Certificate In Electronic Database Administration (6 Wks)
- Certificate In Desktop Publishing (7 Weeks)
- Certificate In Computer Graphics And Animation (8 Weeks)
- Certificate In Web Design & Management (8 Weeks)
- Diploma In Computer Engineering (12 Weeks)
- Diploma In Computer Networking (12 Weeks)
Our specialised courses are as follows:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Email Marketing
- Paint & Canva.com
- Microsoft Access
- Video Editing
- Corel Draw
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Photoshop
- Web Design
- Social Media Mgt.
- Sage 5O
- Microsoft Project
Soft Skills Courses
Students in any of our certificate and diploma courses can take two soft skills courses (free of charge) from our pool of soft skills.
This soft skills ensure wholesome learning and include amongst others:
- Personal Finance & Budgeting
- Business Writing (letters, memos, queries etc.)
- Effective Time Management
- CV Writing
- Business Plan Writing
Basic or Intermediate Computer Literacy Courses
We have also developed specialized courses for individuals who have basic or intermediate computer literary but are now seeking core competence in a particular application software or focus area. A few of them have been listed below:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Video Editing
Promsec International Concepts Limited ICT Resource Center – we help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively. We also help train people on computer certificate programs and provide infomation technology solutions to help grow your business.
Our focus areas
- Office Productivity
- Personal Enhancement
- Online Engagement
Our computer programmes are majorly across these four paths although we delve into other areas from time to time to meet the specific needs of our customers.
Our training methodology
Our training methodology was developed as a result of research into the study and learning patterns and techniques of students.
- Classroom learning – The instructor explains the basic concepts and technique painstakingly taking the student through the course contents.
- Practical sessions – The students get to practice what has been learnt in class. Students are encouraged to be as creative as possible and go even further than what was taught in class.
- Videos – Students are given access to tutorial videos which they can watch repeatedly.
- Study texts & Practice Questions – Students can read the study texts and use the practice question to assess how much of the material they have been able to learn.
- Promsec operates an open-door policy whereby students can meet with any of the instructors at any time when they have questions or enquiries. This relationship continues even when the student has left, allowing him/her to continuously gain from the vast knowledge of the intructor.
Research beyond the business plan
We also ensure that the whole team is included in the process and that no one is left out during the turnaround. The most crucial part is ensuring some degree of financial stability during the turnaround.
This is the most worrying part for most clients going through or needing a turnaround; it means that incoming cash flows will change completely. We help ease these issues through fantastic financial projections and a realistic view of what can be accomplished.
Creating a list of potential qualified prospects for your service or product can be daunting when you’re beginning your business. However, this needs to be considered as a follow up on your Target Market Analysis so you can hit the ground running.
Business plan market
A strong business plan requires going beyond intuition and experience, and supporting your idea with fact-based market research. Investors need to have confidence in your understanding of the market, so don’t let yourself down by skimping on research. We have access to fee-based, subscriber-only resources such as:
- Don James/Semplice – Article and News Research
- VoltageBusiness – Company and Industry Research
- Goovers – Company and Industry Research
- IRISpace – Article and News Research
- Lexos-Nexos – Company, Industry, Market Research
- Plombett – Article and News Research
- Pronounce – Market Analysis report “Slices”